DarkfangMagusDarkfangMagus

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Death on the Job Death on the Job

Hahaha

Even if the voices were a little hollow, the lightning effects more than made up for it.

Skal42 responds:

Had to record everything with the microphone from rockband :'(

Dad's Home Dad's Home

A complete pile of...

Genius. my hat is off to you. There is an undeniable charm to you flash works.

Smile! Smile!

Disturbing to see what we really are.

The film, (yes this is more of a film that a simple flash video) has the undertones of so many struggles that cultures face. Is it better to relent and do what society wants or to die at wretched death at their merciless hands. I believe frowny man made the right choice, suicidal as it may be.
And I am with you. Where did they get goth out of this?

Oiche Mhaith Oiche Mhaith

Undoubtedly the best game I have played in some time. Certainly better than all the redundant AAA titles lately. You've created a game where you actually care about the characters even if you may not like them. Best wishes with your next project.

Dusty's Castle Dusty's Castle

Very good. It is in fact bettered by not having cheesy sounds. Your use of the mirror symbolism for the first moral encounter made it the best part of this game by far. Keep up the good work.

The Paper Boy The Paper Boy

Smashed

Good concept, passable art, fitting music, but...

The buildings are curved. There is no way to tell where the corners are, unless you want to knock yourself out cold by ramming into the walls constantly. It could have been fun, but in the end I was left wishing for more.
I think a good game could come out of this if you re-released it with a different map. You know, one that let you see where you where going.