DarkfangMagusDarkfangMagus

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Oiche Mhaith Oiche Mhaith

Undoubtedly the best game I have played in some time. Certainly better than all the redundant AAA titles lately. You've created a game where you actually care about the characters even if you may not like them. Best wishes with your next project.

Dusty's Castle Dusty's Castle

Very good. It is in fact bettered by not having cheesy sounds. Your use of the mirror symbolism for the first moral encounter made it the best part of this game by far. Keep up the good work.

The Paper Boy The Paper Boy

Smashed

Good concept, passable art, fitting music, but...

The buildings are curved. There is no way to tell where the corners are, unless you want to knock yourself out cold by ramming into the walls constantly. It could have been fun, but in the end I was left wishing for more.
I think a good game could come out of this if you re-released it with a different map. You know, one that let you see where you where going.

Dadgame Dadgame

Oh yeah

Absolutely awesome. the simple gameplay makes it easy to get into, and the little things really stand out, like when you get a chainsaw and he puts on a hockey mask; classic. And, unlike most beat-em-ups it actually has a story, however convoluted it may be.

Exploding Your Computer Exploding Your Computer

LOL

A little mediocre but good for a quick laugh. I though it genius to make the warning messages take longer to read than the timer, guaranteed explosion. The blue scree of death kind of brought up some bad memories. I had to wipe my hard disc one due to that happening on my PC.
Overall a good effort. I hope to see what you post next.

Lynkusu responds:

Thank you! ^^

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Not quite epic, BUT...

Alright, I have yet to play the first, but one thing about this game bothered me. <b>Why oh why do you start out with so many swords</b> in the beginning. I believe it would have been cool to collect them on your way.
That said, this game was well worth my time, and I recommend anyone who reads this review to play it. There is just so much depth in it, it is almost as good as a game for a portable device. Better than some in fact.